If you are experiencing:
- Anxiety, irritability and restlessness
- Conflicting family relationships
- Difficulties with interpersonal relationships
- An overwhelming and prolonged sense of sadness
- Preoccupation with a loss or traumatic event
- Persistent self-doubt and insecurity
- Being easily rejected and hurt
- Being lost in your personal and/or career path
- Difficulties during or after a pregnancy
We can work together collaboratively in a supportive, non-judgmental environment to increase your self awareness and improve the quality of your life.
When beginning individual therapy, we normally conduct an initial evaluation that will last from 1 to 4 sessions. During this time, we can both decide if I am the best person to provide the services that you need.
If we decide to work together in psychotherapy, we will typically schedule at least one 45 minute session per week at a time we agree upon.
Please contact us for a free phone consultation so we can better discuss your needs.